Saturday, June 9, 2007

Quick Update

Today we went to cheesy gift shops. We have never done that before. It was fun. We went to Orange World which was shaped like a HUGE orange. David just had to go to that one because it was the cheesiest thing he had ever seen. We took pictures I will post tomorrow. We also went to play Fantasia Golf. Fun Stuff. Again pictures later. The other gift shop we went to was a huge wizard. I actually bought stuff there. I got sea shells for our luau and salt water taffy for Julia. We got a few other little things and some cheesy post cards. Well I m off to bed, we have a big day tomorrow. Star Wars weekend, we are going to MGM all day. Ryan is so excited. I'll fill you in tomorrow. We also have our Fantasmic meal at Sonya's favorite place. Chow!!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh I would love the cheesy gift shop thing.......I am a big cheese ball and I love cheesy stuff, it cracks me up!!! I wanna see alot of pictures of that place!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i love cheesy too. i am sointo cheesy

pick up some of those chocolate drops for me toooooo oh yummy

Amanda said...

Make that three cheeseheads! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i can't wait to get my presents from my secret sister (hint hint)

SamandSawyersMom said...

like a pair of disney sunglasses

or a character water bottle for the pool

spray bottle with eeyore

Amanda said...

we should call her subtle sonya

Lura said...

I've been to one of those Orange World's!

Lura said...

Hey,it's Monday, what's going on on vacation??? Don't you realize we are living vicariously through you???

Crystal said...

YEAH, WUZ UP WITH THAT, SISTA!?