Thursday, June 7, 2007

update






I am posting from Downtown Disney. Kevin is trading pins. I have been doing lots shopping. Oh my gosh the new Mr. Potato Head pieces are amazing!!! There are the incredibles, Mary Poppins, Cruella Devil and lots of pirate peices. Ryan is in heaven. We haven't bought them yet but we are going too. I can get so much in those boxes but it takes me forever. They also have a huge pirate potato head you can fill with pieces but it is like $46 bucks. I will have to see how the pieces fit best. I will try to get pictures to share later of them. We finally got pictures by the R2D2 mailbox. BUT I forgot the cord to upload my pics so I will have to post those tomorrow. I think Kev got the internet fixed so hopefully I'll be able to post more pictures. Of course blogger has to work too. I just notice the spell check isn't working, but hopefully my pictures will upload ok.
Yeah they just popped up. It is starting to rain but it is still nice. Tomorrow we are going to the beach and to see the shuttle launch. The boys are both very excited about that so I hope nothing happens to postpone it. Pray for good conditions. I am going to fill out more post cards after I finish this post because Ryan wants to mail in the R2 mail box. He finally found some post cards for Sammy and Sawyer. He takes picking them out very seriously. You must have just the right one for each person. Well have a good night ladies.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow it looks awesome. i can't wait to go and see the potato head pieces
Have fun and be safe

Amanda said...

I am glad you are having such a great time!

Char said...

OHhhh, I want to see the R2D2 picture!
The Potato heads sound so cool!!

Char said...

Oh, and I hope you get to see the launch. that would be me and jacob's dream for sure!!!