Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yard Sale

I am sitting at Dad's house at the yard sale. The rain did terrible things to our tents and stuff last night. But the people are still coming. Dad has made a little over $80. so that is really good for a Thursday. I can't believe how many people are out going to yard sales on a Thursday. It is unreal. We don't even have half the stuff out yet. Hopefully they will do really well. I don't have much stuff but who knows. I have a lot of toys, so Saturday will be my day. I have made $3.75 today. go me! It is hot and very humid. Very yucky outside. The weather is suppose to better Saturday and Sunday. Well that is all. I will take pictures later when I get my camera out of the car. Bye bye now.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Thats awesome you made $3.75! More than me!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

what toys are you selling???

Cheryl said...

I made it to $10.75 today. Dad did well over $100.00.

Rescue Heros and stuff like that. I have a ton of the big RH stuff.

Amanda said...

That's 10.75 more than you started with!
Lura and I are making a road trip down there one of these years.

Lura said...

Thursdays are the new Saturday. They have been doing them up here for a couple of years. I love it because I work on Thursday and I can stop at garage sales on my way to work or on my lunch break.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Fridays are like that here. Most people sell out on Fridays. I can't tell you the amount of sales I have been to on Sat where they tell me they almost didn't have it on Sat cause most sold on Friday.

Char said...

I hope your sale is going great! Today it is rainy but hopefully that won't matter.
I might have to go to a few garage sales today, seeing I have no kids.
Keep us updated on the sale progress.