Saturday, June 2, 2007

Quick update

We went to Epcot today after we slept in a bit and looked at the whole hotel. This room is a mazing. I usually don't care about the luxury hotels but this room is just too gorgeous. I love the colors the decor everything. The guys like the flat screen TV and computer. The bathroom is much nicer than any of mine or any bathroom I will ever have. I will post pics tomorrow. I got some really cute pics of the boys today. We rode the new Nemo ride today at the living seas and it was really cute. David rode Soarin and Mission Space for the first time and loved them. They also changed the Mexico ride and added characters. It was cute. We traded TONS of pins. Ryan was really into the pin trading today. He got lots of Pirates pins. David is trading a lot. I must go now, early morning tomorrow. I will post pictures tomorrow, I promise. Night

9 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, it sounds awesome

is that where you are staying in sept?

have you not stayed there before

Crystal said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

Amanda said...

I am looking forward to pictures also. It sounds like you are havins an amazing trip. Are you going to try the tie-die cheesecake?

Char said...

i can't wait to see your pictures!

Lura said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Char said...

PICTURES! :)

Carrie said...

It sounds like your having a nice vacation...enjoy!

Cheryl said...

blogger and the internet connection have been giving me troubles I have tried to post the pics many times. I will do it again now.

Char said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time!