Friday, June 8, 2007

Shuttle launch

Well we had a wonderful day at the beach and we are now sitting on the side of the highway with tons of other people waiting for the shuttle launch. We are listen to all the NASA talk on the internet. It is pretty cool. All systems are ago so far. The launch will be at 7:38:04. We had fun at the beach. David and Kevin were in the water the whole time. Ryan played in the sand a lot and I watched him. We saw 2 military helicopters fly by, which was really cool. Ryan loved watching the pelican fly around and then dive into the water after fish. We all had a good time. The only bad part was the nasty bathrooms. I ended up changing in the parking lot and Ry too. It was just too gross to go back into and change into clean clothes. We had dinner in the van. We made sandwiches on the side of the road, it was actually fun except for the spills. Kevin spilled Dr. Pepper all over himself and made me die laughing. I then asked David for the paper towels which he threw at me and knocked over the whole jar of jelly and spilled into the cup holder which again sent me into wild laughter. All is well now. The boys are watching a movie and drawing, Kevin is outside looking at nothing and I am updating you girls. SO there you go our day in a nutshell. CHow girls.

6 comments:

Char said...

Oh how fun!!!
What beach are you at?
I GOT MY POSTCARD TODAY!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I hugged it because it was at Disney. I smelled it but it has lost it's Disney smell already! :(
I know, I'm pathetic!!
Thanks so much for a little bit of pixie dust and magic! You made my day!

Cheryl said...

Char..I sent you a reply to your e-mail and it came right back again. It says relaying denied??

Cheryl said...

12 minutes to launch.

Char said...

Weird! That stinks!

Oh wow, I'd be so excited!!

Amanda said...

I would be laughing right along with you!
I am glad you guys are having so much fun.
Thanks for the postcard!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Hey, where's my post card??? sniff sniff

I would have laughed my butt off too!!! It's so much more fun to laugh at stuff like that than to get all stressed over it!!! I'm glad you guys are having such a good time!!!!