Monday, June 4, 2007

Cute Pics



What park were we at in these pictures? What attractions? Come on girls they are going to get harder!! Today it was beautiful and we did lots of trading in Downtown Disney and Ryan played in the fountain down there. It was a lot of fun. We finally had our Goofy slushies, yum-o. Hope you all are doing well. No time to check your blogs most days but I'll get all caught up when we get back. Miss ya. Post cards have been mailed. The time and the day of this post are wrong, blogger seems to be nuts. So pay no attention to the time and date stamp. Oh we saw the Nemo Musical today and it was great!!! We all really liked it, I thought Nemo as a musical sounded a bit strange but they did it really well. Definitely a must see. David loved Mt. Everest and we got some great pictures of us all riding it. If it is at all possible I will post some. I really am having a hard time posting anything. It takes soooooooooo long when it actually does work. I have tried 5 times to add more pics to this post. I give up. Remember when answering we have hoppers.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Universal Studios.....I really have no clue, I've never been to Disney!

Looks like a blast though!

Carrie said...

I've never been to Disney either so I don't know where you are!

I am jealous, it looks so much fun!

SamandSawyersMom said...

the yellow glasses pic is int he mouse show (honey i shrunk the audience) and the other one is in toon town???????????

Amanda said...

You are at Disney with Minnie Mouse and then you apparently stopped off at the eye doctors for a quick exam for the boys. Hope it turned out well! Or you might have checked out a movie, possibly 3-D?
What were the goofy slushy things?

I am going to tackle the mailman and see if he has a postcard for me! I am so excited! is that pathetic???

I am glad you are having fun! Have you seen Alan Alda yet?

Char said...

I think the one with Minnie is from Mickey's Toontown Fair at the Magic Kingdom. I think the yellow glasses one is at Mickey's PhilharMagic at the Magic Kingdom.
I'm glad you are having such a great time! The Nemo musical sounds neat. Also glad you got to have your Goofy slushies! Slurp!

Lura said...

Magic Kingdom.