Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Disney Pics



Kevin was on the phone forever this morning trying to get this whole internet thing taken care of. It still isn't better but I am trying again. Hopefully it will post the pictures for me. Today we were at the Magic Kingdom. It rained but it was a good thing, it cooled things down a bit and thinned the crowd a bit. I took some pictures for our game but who knows when I'll get them up. We may have to play when I get home. I love this picture of David and Frozone. Frozone told David to pose like that. David is a good sport when we ask him to get a picture with the characters or when Ry asked him to do something with him. He really got into it at Chef Mickey's the other night. I got great video of him dancing with Ryan twirling their napkins.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I can't wait to see all the pictures! You guys sound like you are having an awesome time.

Crystal said...

Those are cool!!!! David is soo good with Ry! That's awesome!

Char said...

OH those are so cool!!!! I love that they have updated characters from new movies!!
That's a great picture with Frozone!
Hope the internet starts working better for you! If not, just shut it down and go have fun at the parks! haha :) You are very persistant. By now I'd be too frustrated to care anymore about it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh these pics make me wanna go. i'll be there in what 13 hours?

cute pics

SamandSawyersMom said...

ryan got another pair of crocs?

Cheryl said...

An escalator ate his other pair, so he got pirate ones.