Saturday, June 23, 2007

STill in Dayton

Okay this is the second time I am typing this post. I tried to publish it earlier and it just disappeared. Oh well. We had a good day today. We did tons of trading and shopping. I got some great deals. Ryan was an angel again today, must be something in the water up here, I'm thinking about bottling it for home. We went to dinner at Outback, yummy. Tomorrow will be a lot of fun. We play all the pin games tomorrow and win lots of prizes. Today they had the guy who does the voice of Goofy and tons of other characters here. It was actually kind of interesting to hear his stories. Kevin and Ryan are still in the lobby trading but I have a headache and am sick of crowds so I am going to lay down. I took pictures but forgot the camera in the car so I can't post any. I will tomorrow. K, gotta go lay down. Chow.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad you guys are having fun. I hope you nap took your headache away!!!

Amanda said...

Are you Disneyed out yet? Is that a silly question?

Cheryl said...

That is a silly question!! I could never be Disneyed out.

SamandSawyersMom said...

what pins could you possibly need??