Friday, June 8, 2007

More pictures




Well as you can probably tell my internet is actually fixed. I have been able to upload pictures with some success. Blogger takes forever but what else is new. We are on our way to the beach today and hopefully the shuttle launch so I have about an hour in the car to post. Unfortunately I didn't download the pictures from yesterday so I can't show you the R2D2 yet. Oh and we didn't eat the scorpion but we did break part of him off. I will still get a close up of it later. So sorry ladies. More posts to follow. Oh maybe i will put up some of my hard pictures for our game. Stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

what do you mean HARD PICTURES???

I hope the weather holds for the shuttle launch. how cool!

Char said...

Those are great pictures! Everest is HUGE! I can't wait to ride it!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh Everest is great I love it. The Yedi is amazing. Going backwards is great too.