Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Snow day

Well here is a quick run down of the events of last night. Well David stayed here again and had a snow day also. We lost our power about 10:30pm. We got together lots of flash lights, comforters and pillows. We were going to sleep in the family room by the fire place to keep warm, luckily it is a gas and wood burning so we didn't have to worry about running out of wood, or having to go out in the ice storm to get more. We all put on warm jammies and socks and slippers. We played games by lights. My Dad made us one that lights up our whole room and it's rechargeable so it's great. Anyway Ryan beat me at Disney Guess Who and then I beat David at Scrabble. Then we decided to go to bed. Kevin and Ryan watched a battery operated 2" TV and finally went to sleep. Well It wasn't cold, I was burning up and had to take off all my warm stuff. The power came back on about 2 AM. We all continued sleeping downstairs except Kevin who had to get up to go to work. I have spent all day cleaning up all the junk we got last night. But all and all we had fun. That was our night.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh and I got 5 more pages done.

Char said...

Oh, I hate when the power goes out! I'm sorry! It is sort of fun to sit around with flash lights and try and entertain each other without a TV. I do like that part.
Yeah on the 5 more pages!