Saturday, February 17, 2007

New plan

Well I am not going to be scrapping all day. I did get 6 pages done but we are going to make it a family instead and I will scrap tomorrow. Ryan is still sick and upset that Grammy isn't coming so we are doing things together. He got 4 pages done in his Disney Album. It's an 8X8 album that is just his, I help by giving him supplies to choose from and doing all the cutting, then he glues everything down and I write whatever he says for his journaling. It is turning out to be a very cute album. We are going to go the movies at 7pm. Maybe some shopping before that. So I will be checking your blogs and yes Crystal I am back to posting. Tomorrow I am going to a make and take at my favorite scrapbook store with Julia. We get to make a couple of free things and then we pay a small amount and make some other cute stuff. The store does it 3 or 4 times a year and we always go, it is so cool and you get to try out all the new products and tools before buying anything. Then is will scrap my little heart out. It is so great to be doing what i love to do so much and then have all our family memories to show for it when I'm done. I do love to scrap.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I will post pics of some of Ryan's pages later on his blog.

Char said...

Oh, guess i should have read this one before i said that i hope you get a ton done on the other post. hehe
That's great Ryan is doing an album. can't wait to see some pictures of his album.
The make and take sounds fun. I'd love to do that some time. Let us know how it goes and post some of your takes! :)