Monday, February 19, 2007

my monday

Well I don't have much to share. I went to the grocery store and spent a lot of money because I was hungry. I made dinner, folded some laundry and I am now baking brownies for Ryan class tomorrow. It is his teacher's birthday so we are taking in a treat for her. I haven't even watched my soaps yet, which is too bad cause Charity put a little update on her blog which I read. Thanks Charity...Next time a little spoiler alert would be nice. I'm just kidding!! I am putting my child to bed and then I am looking forward to QUIET time!!! I can't wait. Other than that nothing special today. I am looking forward to getting back to normal life... no more snow days!! Well that is it for me. Chow...oh maybe I'll go down and scrap awhile? Maybe.

5 comments:

Char said...

I'm sorry! I didn't even think you'd NOT watch it! :)

Cheryl said...

I was totally kidding... it's not like the whole show is ruined. I tivo everything and watch it when I have a chance. I will watch it tomorrow morning.

Crystal said...

ha ha I thought about that when I read her blog! I had just gotten finished watching it but I knew you taped it and may not have gotten to watch it yet! That's funny!

Cheryl said...

We TiVo people don't remember that everyone doesn't have one and other people assume everyone watches stuff when it's actually on. Oh TiVo is splitting the world in two...so sad...SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

yoi girls and those soaps