Sunday, February 18, 2007

Scrap Update




Well I did not spend all day in my scrap room but I did manage to get 10 pages done today. I couldn't believe it win I counted them. I have gotten so much done in the last 2 weeks, probably 25 to 30 pages. I am working much faster than I ever did before, maybe because I am so organized or so excited to be started again. Kevin says it's because usually a couple of us are working together so now there is more scrappin' and less yappin'. Such a funny man. We'll have to test that theory when my scrappin buddies are ready to get started again. I am going to post Ryan's pages on his blog.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I love em! You are really very good at that! I want some of the cookies you have on your desk too! YUMMY!? Are those girl Scout cookies???

SamandSawyersMom said...

Good job, I am soooo jealous. You are really good at that. Not bad for 55 bucks a page!

Cheryl said...

Yes they are girl scout cookies, as I took the picture I wondered if anyone would notice.

Crystal said...

HECK YEAH! Junk food doesn't get past me!

Char said...

Those are awesome! You did a great job. I did notice the cookies too! haha

Lura said...

I love the Picasso one! I too noticed the scrapping treats in the background!

Cheryl said...

The Picasso one was made totally of scraps. I am proud of that one, I love those picture so wanted something special.