Thursday, February 15, 2007

Give A Cheer







Everyone give a cheer for Blendy Pens!!! About 3:30pm the wonderful UPS man dropped off the blendy pens I ordered for Ryan from QVC. We got them opened up and Ryan was off coloring, infact he still is. I got time to scrap, I got 5 almost 6 pages done. It is wonderful, sleepy dogs and a son that is happy doing something on his own and quiet. The top pictures are of how the day started out. WILD!! These guys were crazy. Our day actually turned out pretty good. All are HAPPY!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I just saw those blendy pens online a few days ago and thought they were cool......you can make your own colors right?

Cheryl said...

Yeah...You take 2 colors like red and blue and "fuse" them. When start to color it will be red then purple then back to blue. They are pretty cool.

Crystal said...

How much were they??

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh how cool. That would be a nice Easter gift for Sammy for his basket. I will have to check those out.

Cheryl said...

only 17.98 on qvc

Cheryl said...

I just saw them at Walgreens for 9.99 it was just a smaller set. 12 markers and 8 posters.