Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Boys





Ryan and David have been so cute today. They have been playing on the computer together all day, well since Ryan got home from school. This is Ryan's dream come true, he loves to play VMK but can't do it by himself, you have to be able to read. I find it very boring so I don't do it much with him, well David loves it and they are having a lot of fun together. Ryan only stops to play in his big box. He finally pulled over to the computer so he can do both. They are so funny. I am so glad Ryan has David to look up to and to learn from. He sees David as a kid like him but older, he wants to be like David which is fine by me. David is smart and very mature, a very good example for Ryan. Boy, I hope David doesn't read this. I would hate for my brother to hear me say nice things about him, I do have my sister rep to worry about. Anyway I had to post some of the pics I got of them. They just want me to stop bothering them.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

It is cool that David spends so much time with Ryan........he definitely seems to be a very good roll model! The boy seems to be at everything he does!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah he is good at a lot fo things. it is mostly because he tries hard at everything. we are all very proud of him