Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bad news

Well ladies i just got a call from another mom from our school and they have already canceled for tomorrow. One of the buildings is losing it's roof, and couple more have no power and no heat. Also that poor little girl who died yesterday did go to Ryan's school. I knew I had heard the name before but I wasn't sure if it was at school or not. Everyone is calling me for a plan for our party because the kids were already off school Friday and Monday. This is crazy I have no idea what we are doing?? Oh well just thought I'd fill you in on the latest.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, I can't believe that little girl went to Ry's school. Please give the family my regards.....my heart just breaks for them.

As for the Valentine party, just invite his whole class and teacher to your house this weekend for the party! SAL I'm sure you will figure something out.

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, that is terrible.

Char said...

OH man! That is so sad! We heard about it on the news last night after I had already read Crystals post on it.
Hopefully you can just party on Tuesday!