Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Kroger


I went to our new Kroger's this morning. It was their grand opening. They had tons of food samples and little free gifts. The Chiquita banana lady was there, fruit on her head and all. She gave me a key chain and a pencil. I got a bag of goodies from US Bank, canvas bag, coupon organizer, pens, grocery list pads, lots of little stuff. I also found the cutest little bunny potato heads, which of course I got for the boys easter baskets. There was a pink and blue one so I got one of each to give to Sawzy and Sam and then the blue one for Ryan. How cute are these. I think I may go back with Kev tonight so he can try some of the samples that I wouldn't try. Plus they had a HUGE fresh spice area and tons of Cajun spices. I think I will love to shopping there.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That sounds so cool! I love free stuff, no matter how little! It always tickles me pink! I love those potato heads......too cute!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i saw those pics before reading it and went wild. ohhhhh i love those taters.