Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ryan's Buzz Room




Here are pictures of Ryan's walls. I painted the Buzz stuff on his wall with a stencil set, it took forever but he loves them. We then decorated his shelves with Toy Story toys. I made the Buzz curtains myself, they were my first sewing project, I am very proud of them. He has lined his webkinz up on the top of his curtains, they look adorable. The rest of the walls I framed pictures of Ryan with Buzz at Disney World. I think it all turned out pretty well.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Notice his little Buzz Undies match his room

Crystal said...

I was just going to say that! SAL His room is adoreable! Hey, where the heck is everyone! No one is in blog world today! I've called your sis several times and I get no answer on cell or home!

Cheryl said...

Don't know where everyone is, I'm about to go shopping.

Crystal said...

I am really struggling with depression today and there's no one to talk to! I remember getting real depressed the last time I quit smoking too! I am soooo bored right now, I can't stand it! I have a ton of cleaning to do, but don't wanna do it!

Char said...

The room looks great! I like his Buzz undies! haha

SamandSawyersMom said...

poor crissy. everone just comments like they didn't just read that you were suicidal!!

Crystal said...

SAL I know it!!! Gosh, I feel loved!