Friday, February 16, 2007

Game update

Well I m ending my game it just wasn't fun and David was kicking your butts. Here are the answers though. Oh I also I deleted round 3 because Lura scared me, you all had guest and given my full name and maiden name plus my dad's full name and little brothers full name. 1. The picture was taken at Binder Park Zoo in Kalamazoo, MI. 2. Kevin's kidney stone. 3. was David's eye 4. Was Ripley's aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN. David got almost all of them but he was at most of the trips and has seen all my photos. Crystal did the next best for things like zoo and aquarium. I will think of a game that is more fun when I get a chance. I think I will take David to Disney World in June for his prize. hahahaha

4 comments:

Lura said...

Didn't mean to scare you, but glad that you are more aware now!

Crystal said...

Poopy, I was actually doing good at that game!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh please.....

Cheryl said...

oh please what?