Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow day Update

Well I have had a very productive snow day. I have everything ready for our class Valentine's/ Teacher's Birthday party tomorrow. If we have school that is. I also got 5 scrapbook pages done and that finished another album. Ryan got all his homework with the help of Uncle David. it was so cute seeing them sitting together with David helping him. Kevin got all our sidewalks and drive shoveled and is now over at our neighbors doing her driveway. He got to come home early today. Snow is wonderful!!! I am now going back to my scrap room to do some more. What a great day. The boys are watching a movie, everyone is having fun. let's hope we get a snow day tomorrow.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I am all about paying 10 bucks to the teenager next door to shovel the snow! I'm not taking my butt out there and Shawn would probably keel over from it! Glad you guys had a good snow day......we did too. Daws sort of hopes he gets another snow day but then he sort of doesn't because of his Valentine's party.

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah we don't want ot miss the vday party either but I would rather not drive than miss a dang aorty so BRING ON THE SNOW!!

Cheryl said...

We are having our party on Thursday if we have a snow day.

Crystal said...

Yeah, I told Daws that's what his class will probably do too. I just won't be able to go to the party if it's on Thursday because my off day is Wednesday.

Char said...

Sounds like a very nice day!!
I hope you all have a snow day tomorrow too! :)

Crystal said...

Gimmee a P O S T!