Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doctor

Well I went to the doctor this evening. I have bronchitis again...surprise, surprise. I am now on drugs and an inhaler so I should be peachy again very soon. Ryan is feeling much better and Kevin is now more sick. Poor David will probably be sick just in time for the weekend. I got all my cutting and gluing done so that is good. We are watching CSI NYand then going to bed. Hope all are feeling better, Sammy and Travis, Amanda and anyone else who was sick. Maybe we can have a healthy blog next week.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Poor girl, I hope you will start feeling better now!

Crystal said...

By the way, I tried your retail therapy yesterday and it worked pretty good! ha ha Good advice!

SamandSawyersMom said...

have you gone to see dad...are you going today or tonight?

Char said...

OH man! I hope you feel better soon! Get some rest and take your drugs. :)

Lura said...

You guys are a bunch of sickie's.. hope you all get to feeling better soon.