Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sweet Nectar of Life




Everyone who knows me knows I love my Dr. Pepper. I think I would die without it so I call it the sweet nectar of life. Anyway I don't know if I love Dr. Pepper more or if Violet loves the bottles more. That silly dog loves the bottles. She will sit and watch you drink the pop until you are finally finished and give her the bottle. SHe can be sound asleep and hear you screw the lid back on a bottle and be wide awake and begging for it. She has often stolen half full bottles and we have to chase her to get them back. She just loves them, her favorite thing is to take the caps off, then she chews up the whole bottle. She tries to grab the bottle out of your hand if you are just walking by with it. She is just obsessed with these bottle. It is actually very cute. All of our Goldens have cut their teeth on 2 liters or 20 oz bottles but they quickly grow out it but not Violet. There is nothing normal about this dog, but she is as sweet as can be.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is actually very funny and those pictures are cute.

Char said...

Very cute! haha! That's hilarious. It's like a toddler and you have to keep things up out of her way. Dr. Pepper is pretty darn yummy! Your dogs are beautiful!!

Char said...

I love the tinkerbell stuff on your tv stand. Tink is awesome!

Cheryl said...

Believe it or not that is what Kevin collects. He loves Tink.

Crystal said...

That is too cute! I love when they have cute personality traits like that.......by the way, I hate Dr. Pepper! ha ha