Thursday, February 15, 2007

a POST

Here you post hungry people. I have nothing to post about really. My child and dogs are driving me crazy, they can't go outside to play. A big piece of a tree fell on our house last night, it didn't do any damage but it is just hanging there. All of our trees are suffering. So I have to keep these crazy little energetic monsters in the house with me all day. The dogs love the cold weather and get so much energy which gets Ryan going. They have been wrestling for hours and I am about to lose my mind. HELP!!! I think I will try to sneak to the basement and scrap a while, who am I kidding, 2 dogs and a 5 year old, I'll never get past them. We did have a lovely Valentine's day. We went out to dinner and then Ryan and Daddy snuggled on the couch until Ry fell asleep. Then we had some alone time. It turned out very well. Ryan made us little gifts and loved the the Love Puppy Webkin we got him. I must go now and figure out something to keep these nuts busy. CHOW!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Thank you for posting! A tree fell on Shawn's parents house too, it didn't do any damage either but they did get free firewood out of it! ha ha! Maybe the nutty dogs and Ryan will wear themselves out soon and you can go scrap! Good luck!

Char said...

Glad no damage was done to your home.
Glad you have a good V-Day. We didn't do anything, but we did get to spend the whole day together.
Travis made us cards and made me a necklace.

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://decenterprises.com/ - buy carisoprodol online

What to Do at Overdose Seek medical assistance right away if you take too much of Soma.
[url=http://decenterprises.com/]soma pain[/url]
Never double up the dose just to catch up the missed one.
soma pills
Never double up the dose just to catch up the missed one.