Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Update

Well my poor baby is still sick but getting a little better, he has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. He would just die if he missed it. I lost count on my pages but I finished another album and have done 32 pages since I cleaned my room up. I am so excited!! I did some shopping at Archiver's again today but I didn't get too much. I did my make it take its. I will post pictures after I put the pictures on them. We made a card, a photo frame and a photo cube. They are really cute. You know we saw a movie and then just hung out at home. It was a pretty good weekend and we still have one more day. Well Ryan and I do, Kev has to work tomorrow. I guess I should try to get some sleep now, Ryan doesn't sleep very well when he is sick so I need to grab some winks wherever I can get them. Night Night

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Poor Ryan....tell him I hope he feels better soon.

SamandSawyersMom said...

What about mom, did she leave? I thought she was staying all day Monday?

Char said...

Hope he feels better soon!
That is a lot of pages!!! That's awesome. Good for you.

Crystal said...

How's Ry feelin??

Cheryl said...

Better..not great but he is a lot better. He had the croup again.

Lura said...

Poor kid!

Crystal said...

Oh, that poor baby! Give him hugs for me!