Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nothing

Well I really have nothing to post about, which is kinda nice. We are back to our normal boring lives. Nothing really to talk about. I am getting ready for our weekend, lots to do there. We have gone out the last couple of nights for Kev's birthday. Last night we went to Montgomery Inn with Kev's parents. Then they came back home and had brownies. Nothing special but a nice family birthday. I have lots of cleaning to do. Tomorrow I am going to look at bridesmaids dresses with Bethany. Nothing else really to report. So there is a post. Bye bye now.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the post! Girlfriend, my life is much more boring than yours but I find stuff to post so no excuses Missy!

Crystal said...

When is Kevin's actual birthday?? Shawn's is next weekend.......I'm trying to think of something cool to do for him......it's been years since I have done anything special for him so I think I am due!

Cheryl said...

Yesterday was Kevin's birthday.

Crystal said...

Oh, tell him I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!