Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Sweet Boy

Yesterday morning Ryan got up before us. He played very well by himself in his room and let us sleep a little while longer. When he wanted me to get up he came in our room and said " I already let the dogs out" and then asked me to come downstairs with him. When I got downstairs he had let the dogs out and had gotten my favorite cereal out, a bowl, spoon and the milk and had it on a tray in front of my chair. How sweet he made me breakfast. He was just so sweet about it, he even got me a blanket and covered me up. Sometimes he can be so sweet.

3 comments:

Char said...

That is SO sweet! I don't think my boys have ever got my breakfast! That is the coolest!
Isn't it great when they get old enough to let you sleep in! haha!

Lura said...

That is so cool!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that was nice