Thursday, March 29, 2007

AMerican Idol

Okay first let me say that I expected all of you to say something about Tuesday Idol, I mean about Sanaja's fohawk. What an idiot, I think he is now trying to be dumb, he is making fun. He knows there are people out there trying to keep him and I think he is pushing it as far as he can. I cannot believe he wasn't even in the bottom 3. He sucks. I didn't think Chris Sleigh would win and I don't think he thought he'd win it all BUT I would be very upset if I got kicked off before someone who can't sing and then tries to looks as dumb as he can to just stand out. If anyone who is really good goes before that I am just going to quit watching. And I am not even going to start watching next year. This is just stupid. I am going to have start voting my butt of this week, I guess I will have to pick my winner now and start voting. I will also have to start watching Idol in time to vote. Boy, these people with their dumb websites to save him are really making things are for me...haha. Oh Q102 has a website to end our misery but I can't remember what it is. Oh well see ya!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Girl, let me just tell you! Shawn and I even got into a big fight over this! As you know Howard Stern has ALOT of listeners and followers (including my husband) and he has been encouraging all of his listeners to vote for Sanjaya as a goof on AI....I am soooo angry about this! Last week after Idol, Shawn picked up the phone and started voting and I thought he was voting for his favorite and he told me he was going to join Howard Stern and vote for Sanjaya!!! I was fuming! I was so mad at him! I finally grabbed the phone from him and voted for people who I felt actually deserved votes and I didn't speak to Shawn for the rest of the evening! He couldn't believe I was really mad at him for it but I just don't think it's fair to the people that actually deserve to be on the show to vote for someone who can't sing a lick! Shawn voted for Sanjaya a couple of times this week too but I got the phone away from him as soon as I caught him! UGH! It's just NOT FUNNY! Shawn and all of Howard Stern's fans think it's so hilarious but it makes me wanna spit nickles! I take my voting very seriously! I have broken it down now into my two favorites and have been voting for them like crazy. My two favorites are Blake and Gina!

Cheryl said...

Unfortunately for you I don't think your favorites are going to win. I like them too but going complete vocally I don't think they will win but one never knows. I think Lakisha will win and should she's got serious pipes. I haven't decided who to vote for yet I will decide after they sing on Tuesday. Howard Stern is a PIG and that's all I will say about all of that.

Crystal said...

I agree, I think Lakesha and Melinda are the best singers but I love to listen and watch Blak and Gina, I think they have the whole package, singing and performing ability. And I completely agree with you.......HOWARD STERN IS A PIG!!! FILTHY PIG!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am beginning to jump on the keep sanjaya band wagon. i mean if AI puts people in the final 12 that can't sing then maybe this is just. Read the article on the website that is promoting this and you may feel differently. i hope he wins. i would crack up if he got a contract. hee hee

Amanda said...

A local radio station has the greatest fake commercial for "Sanjaya be gone." If it were real, I'd buy it! I think he is being kept around as a joke. They also think that Blake is going to win it. I still don't have a pick.