Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sucky Day

First I would like to say this stupid blogger still is not working for me but everyone else can post pictures. Not fair, not fair. Also I am having a very frustrating day, nothing is going right. This stupid thing, it took me 3 times longer than it should have to make a very simple bag for my son and his webkinz. I couldn't even get my bottle of Dr. Pepper opened, seriously thing is stuck, Kevin better get home soon. I need my Pepper. The only thing that worked right is the one thing I always fight with, my embroidery machine. I am just in a very bad mood, everything is making me mad. I am just fried today. On the up side I am caught up on my soaps to todays. I got all the stupid phones cut out for Ryan's class and I did finally finish the bag I have been promising to make Ry forever. I still need to go to the grocery store, we now have no milk and in this house that can mean death. Oh thank goodness Kevin is home and has opened my Dr.Pepper. He also brought me some Disney stickers from a Scrapbook store. Well I must go now, I am hungry and I think retail therapy is in order.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm sorry you are having a poopy day.......glad you get to have your pepper though! ha ha Hopefully things will begin to look up now!

Crystal said...

Can you please email me, girlfriend???

Carrie said...

I am sorry to hear you've had such a bad day! Guess I shouldn't complain that I haven't been able to finish cleaning due to a fussy little girl!

Crystal said...

Hey Cher, did you see yesterday's GH?? I was belly laughing when Tracey kept talking to Allen's ghost and Luke told her to stop before they come in with a big butterfly net and throw it over her! ha ha I thought that was hilarious!!!! Did you see today's yet??? Oh my!!!

Crystal said...

Cher, you better catch up on Carrie's blog........she's been a postin fool today! ha ha

Crystal said...

Daws and I just looked at the webkin website.......it's really cool! Daws wants one now. Where's the best place to buy them and how much are they....I will get him one for Easter of for his birthday.

Char said...

Hope you are having a better day today! I love that he brought you home stickers. haha!

Cheryl said...

He didn't even know about my rotten day.