Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday

Ryan has worn his cowboy hat everywhere all day. We went to pick Kevin up at work and Ryan went in to get him and wore it, then we went shopping still wearing it, and then to Long Horn's. It was so funny, I usually couldn't pay him to wear a hat. I may buy him a "safari hat" in Disney if he'll actually wear it, or maybe one of the like guide hats. He look adorable in them and these big ones really shade his face and neck. I finished my dog album today, it didn't take very long. I also went back and journaled and added some of my own touches to the pages I finished in class yesterday.

Oh I have a movie review for you. We watched Click last night. It was well interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Definitely NOT a family film, it was funny in parts and sad in others but had a predictable ending. I think it was pretty good, I'm glad I saw it on DVD rather than the theater. It's worth a watch on a boring afternoon or evening. I just didn't love it.

We are going to watch The Devil Wears Prada tonight. I'll let you all know how that is.

Night night now.

12 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I think that hats are better than suncreen (i use both) My kids live in them but you knew that.

If you said that you thought CLICK was just okay then it must be horrible. This girl has the lowest expectations for movies. I have seen so many bad ones that she loved (especially involving MR. Travolta)

Let me know about PRADA, i am dying to see that.

Crystal said...

I really have to be in the mood to watch a movie......I think it's because my attention span is not very long and to sit thru a 2 hour movie is difficult for me. I do watch them every once in a while though!

Ryan looks adorable in that cowboy hat!

Char said...

That's neat about the cowboy hat. I think they just have to find the right hat to wear it all the time. Travis' doesn't come off. He forgets to take it off at bedtime!
I've seen Click - i just reviewed it! I have also seen Prada. It's pretty funny. I think you'll both like it.

Cheryl said...

yeah my favorite movies are so horrible and have gotten such horrible reviews from people with good taste. I mean Good Will Hunting, yuck who could sit through that, forget the Oscar those people know nothing either. It's not like my other favorite is a national phenomenon I mean Grease only spans how many generations. Gosh I should just watch Dumb And Dumber 700 times.

SamandSawyersMom said...

kevin wrote that last comment...

SamandSawyersMom said...

I didn't say her favorite movies were horrible. I said many movies that she said she liked ok, were horrible. Especially if they had John in them.

Crystal said...

Time to post!

Cheryl said...

No I wrote it myself.

SamandSawyersMom said...

well, it sounded like something Kevin would write. If it was you, you need to lighten up then. Check out my blog if you want to see people joking about me all the time!

I would rather like more movies. I hate that I am picky. It makes it harder to find a movie to watch.

And I hate dumber and dumber. I just happen to be married to someone who liked and likes it.

I thought it was always funny that you liked what almost everyone thought was bad movies if your johnny was in it...gosh that was it!

Crystal said...

MEEEEOOOOWWWW!!!

Cheryl said...

I have seen all of John's movies but I don't really like them all. remember the one where he played the bill clinton type president, I can't remember what it is called but I feel asleep in the theater watching it. Has anyone seen Road Hogs? It looks good but I have heard it is stupid, I hate slap stick stuff.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Primary Colors. You liked Micheal. That was one of the worst movies ever.