Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Update

I still can't post pictures, By the time I can I think he will be about 12. I am about to delete this whole stupid thing. This week started out beautiful and ended up rainy and cold but we enjoyed the good days while they lasted. I got 5 scrapbook pages done this week. I hope to get some done this weekend, I so love it. I am still working on June 2004 but I am moving right along. I did caught up on my soaps, well I am watching yesterday's GH now, so I will have something to watch this weekend. Other than that nothing more to report. I hope you all have a great weekend. Kevin is working on my picture problem so hopefully I will post 100 pictures by Monday. See ya girls.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I just don't get why you can't post pictures.....do your picture files end in something at blogger doesn't accept?? My picture files are named .jpg but I know that there are some that blogger doesn't accept! Have Kev look into that as a possibility.

Crystal said...

Blogger only accepts jpg, gif, bmp and png images and 8 MB is the maximum size.......maybe that's the problem. I had that problem once so I just changed the file name to jpg and it worked........or I could be totally making all of this up and being way off the mark! ha ha Just trying to help!

Crystal said...

I posted you fool!

Cheryl said...

I ran out of room in my album. I have a 8mg camera so my picture files are HUGE!! But it is fixed now.