Sunday, March 18, 2007

Saturday Night

Yesterday Dad and Julia and David came over and I cut David's hair. Yes, I said I cut David's hair. For some reason he trust me to do it. Crazy BOY!! After that we went to an auction, where I bought myself some lovely roller skates for $5.00. Then we went bowling where my 5 year old beat me. And then to IHOP. We didn't get home until 1:30am. Ryan was awake for about 3 seconds when we got home. He had so much fun. He cracked me up bowling, it was glow bowl and they had music playing, he danced his little butt off. So that was our night.

13 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like you had a nice Saturday too! I love bowling! And IHOP!~

Crystal said...

I LOVE glow bowl!!! It's such a blast! I didn't know young kids could go to glow bowl though, I will have to take Daws.....he'd love that! We can literally walk to our bowling alley.

I soooo stink at bowling! The highest I have ever bowled was a 60 and every time I go bowling I throw the ball behind me at least once.........I have very weak wrists!

Cheryl said...

So do I. I finally went and bought a small kids ball and had the finger holes drilled so they fit me. Now I can do it and enjoy it, but last night I didn't have my ball.

Crystal said...

I need to do that! I probably could use an 8 or 10 pound ball, not 12 and 14 pounds like most adults!

Lura said...

We want to see pictures of David's hair!

Crystal said...

Yes, I agree, lets see the butcher job you did! SM

Lets see some bowling pix too!

Cheryl said...

Believe it or not I didn't take any pictures yesterday. So unlike me. David's hair looks good.

Crystal said...

YOU SLACKER!

Crystal said...

I'm bored with this post.........gimme another one!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i saw aaron today and he said david had a thing today...did you go?

Cheryl said...

No I didn't. Is Aaron home?

SamandSawyersMom said...

yes spring break

Char said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe you didn't take pictures! And you call yourself a scrapbooker!!!! HAHA!