Sunday, March 11, 2007

weekend update 2

Well ladies, my wonderful weekend took a turn this morning. I was in my scrap room and Ryan came downstairs saying his belly hurt. Next thing you know he throws up on my floor and in my trash can. I gave him a bath and some medicine, then we watched a movie and he was fine. Other than that my weekend was wonderful again. I took a nap and got lots of scrapping done. My grand total for the weekend was 22 pages, almost 23. That plus a nap and roses, this was quite the weekend!!! Plus I got tons of laundry done because I was in the basement and knew when each load was finished. Well that is it ladies. Chow.

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh yuck. I hate vomit. Up until 2 weeks ago when Sammy threw up, he had only done it one other time. I hate it. I hope he feels better.

Crystal said...

It is gross! I dry heeve when my kids puke! I have a very weak stomach. I hope Ry feels better too and so does Daws.

Crystal said...

Daws was on Ryan's blog yesterday and I went to the bathroom and when I came back he had commented to Ry that he wanted him to call him and he typed out our phone number! I explained to him that it's not safe to put our personal info on here and we deleted it. He would love to talk to Ry on the phone some time!

Crystal said...

GIMME A P O S T! SLACKER! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE DAY!

Lura said...

Thank goodness he didn't throw up on your scrap stuff. ha ha

Cheryl said...

I know!!!

Char said...

OH man! That's too bad! Yes, atleast it wasn't on your scrapbook stuff. haha!