Monday, March 26, 2007

Attention Scrappers

First let me tell you about a new product I used in my class yesterday. They are vellum dots, made by the same company that make glue dots. They are amazing and so easy. A must have for anyone who ever uses vellum. You can not see them, no darkness nothing. I usually use vellum tape which is good but does still show sometimes and you have to be so careful with it, keeping it clean and rubbing it really well on the paper. These you just touch the vellum to it and that's it. Now for the deals...everything at hobby lobby is on sale. Paper sheet and packaged are 50%off, Albums and refills 50% off, punches, stickers even rub-ons 50%, oh and all stamps.

Milk is on sale for $1.99 at wal-greens. toy r us has tons of toys buy 2 get the 3rd free. I may go get Ryan's b-day presents, almost everything he wants is on sale. K-mart has all lego sets buy one get one 50%off. I have to figure out what the best deal is to get the ones Ryan want for his birthday toys r us or k-mart. well those are my deals chow.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, very informative

SamandSawyersMom said...

for the futre, please put bargain baby in your title so we all know to read on

Char said...

those glue dots sound neat!

Thanks for the bargain news!