Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More Museum Shots









These are some pictures from a cute area for kids at the Chicago Science and Industry Museum, it was called the Idea Station. Ryan and Kevin had a blast playing in the water areas. They worked together to get all the lights to light up. They had so much fun. There were magnet mazes and a circuit thingy. They also had a crane you could sit on and move blocks from one area to the other, Ryan loved it. It was kinda hard to do though. All and all it was a great area we spent tons of time in.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the pictures and wanna see more but how about a big long juicy typed post to tell us all about your weekend and your day yesterday and today.........come on girlfriend tell us all about it! I want something long and juicy to read.........come on, you can do it!!! SAL

Char said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys had a great time.

Lura said...

I love the clown picture!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am a bit behind I see on my post reading...ryan looks exactly like you in that picture where he is doing something with his mouth...oh my goodness...exactly