Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shedd Aquarium







Ryan really enjoyed the Shedd Aquarium. It was the first thing we did our full day in Chicago. They have the normal aquarium things plus lots of other stuff. They have river and sea otters, which was my favorite part, they have a dolphin show, beluga whales, and an anaconda. Ryan thought that was great. The little frogs were so cute and looked exactly like the toy ones Ryan has. He really enjoyed all the displays. He even got to do a craft, a sea jelly.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That's really cool! Do you know that I have been to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg but have never been to the Newport Aquarium!!!

Crystal said...

I posted girlie!

Cheryl said...

funny. the newport aquarium is really nice.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I do not like the Newport one at all. It is tiny and there is not room to move...it costs 100 bucks a person to get in and it has animals in it.

I love the picture of the yellow frog. That is cool. I like frogs. I think they are really cool when they are wild colors or spotted. That place looks like it is big enough to move around in.

Cheryl said...

It only cost $31 for an annual pass.

SamandSawyersMom said...

for how many people

Cheryl said...

one