Friday, March 9, 2007

Weekend Update

Well ladies I have already gotten some scrappin' time in. I have gotten almost 7 pages done. 6 are finished and 1 just needs to be glued down. I am so excited. I just love to scrap so much, it is very relaxing and satisfying to me. I am now working on summer 2004. I have quit for now to watch some TV with the hubby. I will do more later. I am a little afraid to leave Kevin alone again. I went downstairs to scrap, I was only down stairs for a little over an hour and he shaved his goatee off. Yes he is now baby faced. He has had it for like 12 years and in a few minutes bam it's gone. It's gonna take some getting use too, he doesn't look as weird as I thought he would though. Ryan does not like it, of course he has never seen Daddy without it. I'll have to take a picture later and post it. Well i have shows to watch, hopefully Numbers in new tonight. Chow!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I liked Kevins gotee! I wanna see the picture!

I told Shawn about you saying that Numbers was a good show so we decided to try it out.......we taped it and we will let you know what we think! Good job on the scrappin!!! Hey, when you're all done, you can scrap all of mine!! JK

Crystal said...

I made Jenny a blog page tonight! I listed her on my favorite blog pages on the right side of my blog so click on it and leave her a comment. I posted the only pictures I had a available, she can post better ones. You remember her don't ya? She was the sister of the boy, Tim, that I dated and they lived across the street from me. Leave her a comment so we can get her motivated to keep up with it!

Crystal said...

Crap, I forgot to tell you that her blog Title is called Life with my Three Boys. That's the only thing I could come up with but she can change it if she wants.

Lura said...

Ok, since I am reading your blog backwards, I guess that is Kevin! He has really blue eyes! I think they show up more w/o all the hair.