Friday, March 30, 2007

I got nothin' to post about

You were suppose to sing my blog title. We were outside most of the evening tonight. It was just beautiful. I cleaned our porch, took everything off, swept and reorganized and purged a ton of outside toys. It looks nice. Kevin did the back deck and started getting the pool ready for opening. That is a ways off but he is getting prepared. My house is a mess but boy our yard and deck look good. Ryan and I are going to make toad homes tomorrow. we have to go buy some terracotta pots first. Ryan played with 2 toads in our yard for hours yesterday. He really loves animals of all kind and luckily we have tons of stuff in our yard all summer. We may go to see Meet the Robinsons sometime this weekend. Ryan really wants to see it, it looks kinda dumb to me but it may surprise me. Oh I got the most adorable pictures of Ryan pulling Violet around our yard in his wagon. It was so cute, she weights more than he does and he struggled to get her started but then pulled her all around. It was so cute she just laid there and let him pull her. I will post the pictures tomorrow.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see the pix! We were enjoying the weather too! It's soooo nice! I hope it doesn't rain and ruin our egg hunt tomorrow!

I commented again on your other post about GH, I thought the exact same thing about Logan being Lucy's son!!!

Amanda said...

What are toadhouses? I have heard about them, but have never seen one. Would you post pics. of them?Sounds like you had a fun evening!

Crystal said...

Thought you said you were gonna post some pictures today..........where are they???

Crystal said...

Hey, I thought there would be pictures on here by now......Get er done, girlfriend!

SamandSawyersMom said...

are toad houses anything like toadstools? or toads that you eliminate?

Crystal said...

Cheryl, we called you last night from the crop! We wanted to ask you what a Muley mine was????