Friday, March 9, 2007

Idol Spoiler

I am off to spend my morning with 20 5 year olds and a sub...pray for me. I can not believe the Idol top 12, most of them I agreed with but keeping Sanjaya and getting rid of Sundance...please you have to be kidding me. I also think Haley should have gone instead of oh I forgot her name. Anyway if watch you know who I mean. That was crazy. I think Simon almost jumped out of his chair when they said Sundance was going. That was just crazy...I think the boys are going to have real problems now that they are sining and being judge with girls. I think their are only 2 of them who could win at this point. Lakisha and Melinda they are just unreal. Well off to school and then Kinder Haus I'll check in again later.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

TOTALLY AGREE!!! It must be some kind of joke!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND WEEKEND! It's supposed to get to 60 today!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

we went tot he park, it was gorgeous out. I think Haley is good and has gotten relaly bad treatment now her self esteem is very low. I did think the girl who left was very good though.

Crystal said...

How did working with 20 5 year olds and a sub go??