Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wonderful Day

We had a wonderful day today on this beautiful day. We went to the park and played and went for a walk on the trails through the woods. Then when we came home Ryan played with the little boy across the street, finally kids in the neighborhood. They had a blast and I now have someone to talk too while he is playing outside, she loves to swim and wants to hang out in the pool with us this summer and best of all they are Disney nuts too. She has gone to Disney World many times and her husband is going for the first time in October. There son loves Aladdin and many other Disney characters. It is great. They just had a huge rainbow system out in, the boys played on that for a long time. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin's, Ryan's favorite place to eat. He was so good and ate all his food which never happens. He also read a book to Kevin and I, yes my baby is reading books to me. Oh he's so not a baby anymore, how sad. But I am so proud of the little man he is becoming. That is our great day, I hope you all had the same.

9 comments:

Char said...

That is awesome!!! That is a huge dream of mine.... to find neighbors that have kids my kids ages and LOVE Disney! You are going to have a great summer! :)
Glad you had a wonderful day. It sounds great! :)
Don't you just hate it some times that they have to grow up??! :)

Crystal said...

That's awesome that Ryan can read to you now!!!

It's so nice when they have kids in the neighborhood to play with....Daws loves to play with his friends!

Lura said...

Sounds like a good day. I was at work. Blah. Hopefully I'll get outside with the boys today.

Carrie said...

It was an awesome day to be outside! Too bad today didn't turn out to be the same!

Crystal said...

Where Oh Where did Ms. Cheryl Ann go!??

And by the way, you didn't answer my question about Bethany.....why did they decide to move the wedding up??? Inquiring minds wanna know......actually just nosey minds!

Cheryl said...

Actually I'm not sure. They want to get on with their lives.

Crystal said...

Ahh, you just gotta love young love! ha ha.........to be smittened and young like that again.......brings back memories!

Crystal said...

Get to postin, sista girl!

Crystal said...

I like bread and butter, I like post and jam!