Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Day

Well I went to the dentist this morning. I had to get a filling, I had my first cavity. Half of my face is numb right now. I am not enjoying that feeling but for the most part it all went well. I was so afraid of the injection I could hardly breath, but my dentist is wonderful and funny. He numbed me and had me close my eyes so I wouldn't see the needle. I didn't feel a thing. Now I have a healthy mouth and no worries. I am going to spend the rest of my day cutting out things for Ryan class, doing laundry and dishes. Fun stuff. Yes, Crystal I watch LOST, well I did. I have them all TiVoed I just haven't started watching them again yet. They had a great thing going and screwed it up by taking so many breaks, changing time slots and everything. Unfortunately ABC does that a lot. I loved Commander and Chief but they did the same thing and killed that show. Lost has a huge following so hopefully it will make it. I have never seen Medium but I wish I had started watching it from the beginning it looks like something I would have loved. Oh well. I watch all the Law and Orders, CSIs and Numbers. Oh I love NUMBERS. I also watch Monk and Psych. I have so many shows I love. I am a TV junkie. well the dishes are calling me. See ya ladies.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I am happy to hear that you didn't feel the shot!!! I feel like puking everytime I have to get a filling or root canal......I hate it! I hate the dentist because it's never good news for me. To take the numbness away, all you have to do is drink something hot or eat some hot soup and the numbness goes away instantly!!

You have to watch Medium at least once......you'll love it! I am a t.v. junkie too, so is Shawn, it's our favorite thing to do.......I know, we are boring!

I also love Dateline, 48 hours mystery, 20/20, and all those shows....Shawn and I love em! although I wish Dateline would stop with the preverted justice ones, I've seen 5 different ones already, it's getting old! Have a wonderful day!!!! Looks like we are in for some warmer weather! YAY!!!

Crystal said...

Hey, Daws wants to have his own blog like Ryan. I showed him Ryan's blog and now he wants one too. I thought he and Ry could be blog buddies, whatcha think??

Cheryl said...

I hate news shows or anything that fills me in on real life. It's all bad news and I don't need it. If something really important happens that i need to know Kevin tells me. Ryan would love to have a blog to look at and someone to read his.

Crystal said...

Yeah, that's how I feel about the regular news but I love the other ones. I NEVER watch the local news either!

Cool, I will set one of for Daws soon and I will let you know when it's all set and they can be blog buddies! Daws will love that!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i don't watch any regular shows not one. i deleted my boston legals they were getting dumb

Cheryl said...

I also watch and love Crossing Jordan

Crystal said...

I put my comments about American Idol on my blog!!