Thursday, March 15, 2007

GREAT DEALS

Ok we went to the mall tonight and then to Longhorn's YUMMY!! Anyway the Disney store has T-shirt for 4.99. They are really nice ones, they are children place now you know. Anyway they have kids and adult tees for 4.99. We got lots of them, then I thought when i got home I should have gotten David a couple to match mine and Ry's. I may go back this weekend. The greatest deal I got was the 3-d puzzles, like the skeleton of different animals or the actually animal. Anyway it is a little both outside the elevator they are only 2 bucks. We saw them at the museum in Chicago for 24.99, I have also bought them for Ryan like at Michael's for 5 to 10 dollars for very small ones. I have pictures of a HUGE spider we got and some of the others in pictures but of course I still can't post them. They are really neat and teach kids how to follow the directions and then you have an awesome animal afterwards. 2 BUCKS...I bought 11. I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can because I know none of you has a clue what I am talking about. oh well chow.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey, if you go back, buy me a couple! Those sound cool! I wonder if the Disney store at my mall has the shirts....I will have to go look. Thanks for letting us know!

Cheryl said...

Yeah it is just the sale this week not like clearance, so they all should have them.

Crystal said...

Cool, I will check it out!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Why did n't you post a picture of the puzzles? Is your camera broken??

Char said...

I'll have to go to our Disney store soon. :)
Hope you can post pictures soon. That has to be frustrating!!

Cheryl said...

Oh Sonya that is SOOOO Mean.

Crystal said...

HOW RUDE, SONYA!