Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday revised

Well we are home and I am blogging on my front porch, it is just beautiful out!!! My car said it was 80 degrees. Ryan and Violet are running around and being crazy, Mira is napping in the fresh air...WONDERFUL!! We got half of what we set out to do done, we didn't go to JoAnn's or the grocery. I got a GREAT deal on Ryan's shoes, they were suppose to be on sale for $29.99 but when we got up to the register they rang up for $17.99 for New Balance, I almost got him another pair but his feet grow so fast sometimes I would have no idea what size to buy. SO anyone who needs to buy shoes for their boys, go to Kohl's. I got a great deal on shoes for Kevin too. I got a pair for myself too, everything is on sale. I got tons of paper at Hobby Lobby and of course a few more necessary items. They had a huge clearance section. Ryan had fun at Kinder Haus and we also had Mc Donald's and stopped for soft serve on the way home. I just love this weather, it puts me in such a good mood. I wish i could scrap outside, now that would be the best of both worlds. The weather is going to Ryan's head, he said a few more days like this and Daddy has to open the pool. That boy is nuts, of course he would swim if there was ice floating in the water. Why can't kids feel cold water. One of Ryan's favorite things about this weather is everyone is out walking their dogs, he sits in the front yard and waits for people to go by so he can pet their dogs, well little miss jealous Violet won't let him go near the other dogs, she barks at them. She is such a snot. Mira couldn't care less. Well I have rambled on enough, I must go read all the new things I know you all have posted. Bye bye now.

9 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

how much paper did you buy. i bought 111 sheets.
I will definitely check out the shoes..can you show me what they look like or tell me so i can find the very ones that are on sale.

Crystal said...

I feel the same way about this weather!!!! As soon as I am done eating dinner I am going right back out there! I am going to go clean out my van..........it needs it badly!!! Do you guys ever play corn hole??? I have a corn hole set and I love it!!!

Jen said...

hi cheryl its jenny, crystals friend. i love this weather too! too bad its goona get cold again this weekend. joe and i cleaned out our entire garage today, it was a nasty mess and now it looks so much better. maybe now we can pull the car in.

SamandSawyersMom said...

is this the same front porch that you cannot hear the phone from? SM

Crystal said...

POSTY POST POST!

Crystal said...

Wednesday's mornings aint no fun

When Cheryl Ann's post aint a new one!

Crystal said...

Gee another visit with NOTHING! UGH!

Crystal said...

STILL NO NEW POST!!!! UGH!!!

Crystal said...

HELLO??? ANYONE ANYONE........BUELLER????