Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Requested pictures




Here are the pictures you all wanted to see. I really really hate feet so I let Thomas the most rotten cat in the world to be in the picture. Then I realized you couldn't see the polish color so i did zoom in on one foot. My nail polish changes colors in the sun. I painted my toes last night and could wait to get my toes in the sun to see if they really changed, well NO SUN. Oh sad I won't get to see my mauve turn to bronze today. Also here is a picture of Ryan's dinosaur terrarium, I hope you can see it, it wasn't easy to get the picture through plastic. It is very cute in person.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous feet!!!! I am sooo jealous! Hey, where did you get the polish that changes color??? I have never heard of that....let me know if it works! Your cat is too cute and I love the terranium too!

Cheryl said...

Rita got it for me in the Bahamas. I have t-shirts and even hair clips that all change color in the sun. Funny hunh? My cat is very cute just rotten.

Crystal said...

Dawson has two shirts that change color in the sun too!

Lura said...

Whoowee sexy feet! I need to get my nails painted and picture posted! I don't like my feet.

Char said...

Very cool! I love that it changes color.
Ryan's dinosaur is really neat!

Jen said...

nice feet. definitely better than some others. i won't say any names.