Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pet Album Class






Today I took my pet album class at Archiver's. It was really fun. The class lasted for 3 hours but we didn't get finished with the whole album. We got an album and all the supplies for all 20 pages. It was really a nice album, I will try to finish it later today or tomorrow. Here are some of the pages I finished. I also got tons of extra stuff for other pet pages so it worked out good, oh and a $5 off coupon. Of course I did some shopping and used my coupon. I had a couple other coupons to use too. So I got lots of goodies too. Fun day!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I still have to journal on the pages.

Char said...

Those look very nice! I'll have to check at our Archiver's store to see if they have classes. I would love to take some classes. Glad you got to go!

Cheryl said...

They all have classes, I checked online. They even have some free classes to teach you how to use new products that come out. It's really fun.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i love them...would be cuter if it were kids but it is cute

Carrie said...

Those look so nice! Crystal gave me a baby scrapbooking book! I am looking forward to it!