Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Harry Potter Glasses





We were at the party supply store the other day and they had a pack of Harry Potter glasses for a dollar so Ry just had to have them. He looks so cute in them, no one else does. I love the pick of him and Kevin, they are too funny. And of course the poor dogs had to wear them. Mira hated them but Violet had a bone and didn't really care. She walked around wearing them and laid on the floor just chewing her bone. Happy as can be. I love the one with the huge cowboy hat and goofy glasses. OK BYE BYE NOW

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the close up of Ryan! I belly laughed when I saw it! ha ha How cute!

Cheryl said...

he looked at the picture on camera before I uploaded it to make sure I got it with his eyebrows up.

Crystal said...

ha ha he's a nut! Daws tried calling him tonight but no answer again......are you guys anti phone or somethin???

Cheryl said...

we were shopping

Char said...

Those are cute!!

I love the cowboy hat/glasses one too. It's very cute. His eyes are so big. haha

Crystal said...

Gimme a P O S T!

Cheryl said...

I was typing my post as you wrote that Butthead.

SamandSawyersMom said...

ah he is precious