Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A long typed post for Crystal

I really just like to share pictures of my son. I don't like to type big long crap about my boring day but I must give the people what they ask for. I made manicotti tonight, Kevin thought it was pretty good. I was in Ryan's class this morning, I made lots of copies. Ummm...let's see, I also went to the grocery store. I have been watching lots of soaps trying to get all caught up. I think it is sad that Jason has said Lucky can raise his child. Our weekend was very nice, it was great to have so much family time. I actually got lots of sleep this weekend which is unusual for me. I also watched House last night. I won't ruin it for any who haven't watched it yet but it was soooooooo good. Surprising. Also Dave Matthews was a guest star. Yesterday I cleaned the house, did lots of laundry and unpacked. Boy, isn't this all so interesting. I have cramps and my back hurts. I finally watched last nights Idol. The boys aren't that special...my favorite is Chris Sleigh. I haven't done any scrapping since last week sometime but I hope to get some done this weekend. I also want to get some pictures printed. I am taking a class at Archiver's at the end of the month to make a pet album so I need to get pics of Violet printed. I made an album for Mira, all the times we went to visit her before we got to bring her home and then her first week at home. I want to do one for Vy too. we made all our dinner reservations for our Disney trip in June. We are eating at Chef Mickey's our favorite character meal. We are also going to try the Lilo and Stitch character breakfast. We are also doing Donald's breakfast, the Sci-fi diner and the Fantasmic meal at Hollywood and Vine, Sonya's fav with the little chocolates. We are going to stay at the Contemporary for the first time. Ryan is very excited to stay in the hotel with the monorail going through it. We are only staying there a night or 2 then we are staying at a condo Kevin's parent have. We are going to be there for 16 days this time and it is going to be so hot. We don't usually go in June so it will be interesting. The drive to Chicago was a good trial run for our very long drive to Disney. It went really well and next time we'll have David to help keep us entertained. well I have filled you in on all our Disney plans, we are starting to get excited. Well I must go put my son to bed now. Chow ladies.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Atta girl!!! Thanks for the big long juicy post!!! I love hearing everyone's details of their lives, it's interesting to me.

Can you believe this week's House??? WHOA, my mouth just dropped wide open and I just kept saying WOW! over and over!

Crystal said...

By the way, Disney sounds fun but I have never had the desire to go so that we don't have in common! ha ha

Crystal said...

Hey, do you watch Medium or Lost??? I used to watch Lost but got tired of it always going off the air for weeks at a time........I love Medium!

Lura said...

Thanks for sharing about the cramps. That was so fascinating! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that is so funny that you said the name of that resturant with the baby choclates because jamie guessed every resturant in the World and I said "no, it wasn't that". I guess I just did nto have a clue what it was called. I think she guessed Hollywood and Oak the first time too. That is a hoot. I LOVED that place!! Oh the food was so worth the gazillion dollars it cost. That is the ONLY one I want to go back to.
Thanks for the long post..I am not so sure it is juicy but it was nice to read.