Wednesday, March 14, 2007

For crystal

I can't e-mail you so here is the info you wanted, you can get my e-mail address from Sonya if you can't get one to go thru. You can usually get Webkinz at Hallmark or Specialty toy stores, I usually get Ryan's from Kinder Haus. Unfortunately right now they are hard to come by, almost everyone is out of them. There is 1 store I know of that has them, it's call Pizzaz and it is in downtown Loveland, I could pick one up for you if you can't find them anywhere. Just let me know. The pickins are slim though. My e-mail address is my favorite place to go plus my old initials and I have road runner. from those clues you should be able to tell if you have the right one or not. You just sent me an e-mail about the bracelets?? weird.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cool, I had the address right, but I thought you still used aol. I will email you now! Thanks for the info about the webkins!