Thursday, March 15, 2007

General Hospital Spoiler Alert

Oh my gosh...Lulu knows about the baby!!! I know she will tell. Well Liz will be rich and Emily will be an aunt. I only feel sorry for Sam. I'm glad Jason won't be suffering anymore when the truth comes out...I love him. I really like him and Sam together. I wish a building would fall on Maxie, I can't stand that girl...can anyone say slut!! I also hope Carly stays with Sonny, I know you other GH girls feel differently but I don't like Jax. He was so horrible to Courtney and to poor Nicholas. I have gotten nothing done today and I like it. I will have to get out of my chair eventually and do something but I am enjoying just sitting here with my laptop and my Tivo my favorite 2 material possessions. Boy my fingers aren't working today I looked up at the screen and everything is red. I must have hit 100 wrong keys. Oh well, I should leave it that way so you can all see how horrible I am at typing. Well I have rambled enough for now. Chow all.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I know, I was dying to tell you that Lulu knew but you said you hadn't watched it yet! I want Jason to be a dad soooo badly! I love him to death!

Char said...

How did she find out?? I missed yesterday!

Crystal said...

Spanelli found out when he hacked into GH's computer and showed Elizabeth's paternity test and that the father was Jason!

Crystal said...

Girl, Maxie is a hot mess!!!! That girl is crazy!

Oh and can you believe that Rick got custody of Molly???? What the heck..........that boy is certifiable! Alexis will get her back though........I just know it!

Char said...

Ok, I saw it today! I figured out that Spinelli found out. I really do hope that it comes out for Jason's sake!
I wish Maxie would get a life! She drives me nuts.
I don't care anymore about the whole Carly storyline. I'm kind of getting tired of the whole Sonny thing. Either go back with him or don't already!!!!!! I do like Jax, but I'm not sure he'd do good with Carly. Like I said before, I think he should be with Alexis.
Glad you are all caught up! :)